S. T. Dupont Liberté Fountain Pen, 460600, Pearly White Lacquer
S. T. Dupont has created Liberté, a writing range devoted entirely to women, a range resolutely modern and elegant.
Liberté reinterprets masculine codes by giving them a subtle feminine twist. Rounded ends, emphasized by an elongated, slightly cone-shaped body illustrate the perfect proportions of an object imbued with noble sensuality.
- The top of the cap, perfectly faceted like a brilliant cut diamond, bears the seal of the brand.
- The faceted clip provides a scintillating touch.
- The S. T. Dupont signature is engraved on the central ring in a calligraphic style.
- The 14 carat gold nib, polished by hand, offers a perfect softness and optimal writing comfort.
- Liberté pens, fashioned from metal, are just the right weight. It is neither too heavy, nor too light, so htat holding it offers a sensation of unsurpassed comfort.
- The initiated will notice the clicking of the cap, with a sound that cleverly echoes the inimitable "cling" of the S. T. Dupont lighter.
- The Liberté rollerballsits in the hand perfectly, thanks to its delicately arched section. It combines practical features of the ballpoint with the smooth gliding sensation of the fountain pen.
- The Liberté ballpoint pen offers an incomparable writing comfort and softness.
Rollerball: Convertible between a rollerball, a ballpoint, and a fibre tip pen. Rollerball refill only supplied with the pen.
Ballpoint: A new generation of ballpoint for a smooth, precise and fluid movement over the paper..
Fountain Pen Filling Mechanisms: Cartridge/Converter (ink converter included).